Author Topic: GJ is a joke.  (Read 15754 times)

Offline G_P

GJ is a joke.
« on: April 28, 2012, 12:19:21 AM »
So I just got an "infraction" over there for calling out a member. This guy posted up that his wife was "damn near perfect" and that everyone else who had posted pics of their significant others needed to stop posting because he was tired of seeing pics of "ugly" women.

His posts get to stay while mine get deleted and now I am blocked from posting. I guess paying to join the "alliance" means you can break the rules freely........

Online strik9

• semi reformed turd polisher
  • Can use hammer
Re: GJ is a joke.
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 12:26:40 AM »
I read that too.  The guy has his own ideas but its not worth even responding.  Now you see why.

Joining the alliance has little bearing on infractions as does having an inflated short sighted head.  Anything can happen to anyone there and without being predictable.

Learn to roll with the punches and ignore the stupid comments, life gets smoother there.

Offline -lecroix-

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2012, 12:37:50 AM »
So I just got an "infraction" over there for calling out a member. This guy posted up that his wife was "damn near perfect" and that everyone else who had posted pics of their significant others needed to stop posting because he was tired of seeing pics of "ugly" women.

His posts get to stay while mine get deleted and now I am blocked from posting. I guess paying to join the "alliance" means you can break the rules freely........

I agree with that guy. I means seriously, how many times can you see the same ol' tired ass 60-ish year old with fake tits and a wildebeest face and not get tired of it.  Talk about a butter head.  <shudder>

Offline american lockpicker

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2012, 12:39:32 AM »
Set up a troll account, hide behind a proxy, say anything you want until you get banned and repeat. That way your main account is safe and their bannings are ineffective.

Offline rusty

• Bottlewasher
  • Administrator
  • Knows what a screwdriver is
  • Grumpiest Hippie
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2012, 12:42:17 AM »
If that post combined with your user name wasn't so funny I would delete it for giving people ideas.
Tool do job = Good tool
When the media is owned by those who believe they have the right to choose leaders, and also believe that only the rich have the right to make decisions, the media ceases to be an objective reporting tool, and becomes an instrument of criminal conspiracy.
Rusty's Forum

The Box said it needed windows XP or better, so I installed Linux

Offline G_P

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2012, 12:52:34 AM »
Set up a troll account, hide behind a proxy, say anything you want until you get banned and repeat. That way your main account is safe and their bannings are ineffective.

Meh. Not worth wasting my time. I do agree with Ryan deleting that thread as it was beginning to get a tad creepy and out of hand but that does not give someone the right to call another persons wife ugly.

Hell I thought my "insult" was rather tame anyways. I simply called him a bag containing a liquid solution used to cleanse the female genitals..... myopinion

Offline -lecroix-

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2012, 12:56:37 AM »

Meh. Not worth wasting my time. I do agree with Ryan deleting that thread as it was beginning to get a tad creepy and out of hand but that does not give someone the right to call another persons wife ugly.

Hell I thought my "insult" was rather tame anyways. I simply called him a bag containing a liquid solution used to cleanse the female genitals..... myopinion

i disagree. if someone has the right to post a picture publicly, then I have every right to post my opinion on said picture.   

the way I see it is if you don't want other's discussing it then keep it to yourself.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 01:01:15 AM by -lecroix- »

Offline walrus

• Hunt and peck king
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2012, 06:40:18 AM »
That thread got deleted? Thats a shame, I thought it was a hoot.
I swear their ain't no heaven but I pray their ain't no hell

Offline Merkava_4

• Flavor Enhancer
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2012, 07:10:01 AM »
Don't post any negative comments about ANYTHING over there and you'll be alright.  grinx

Offline m_fumich

• Necromancer
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2012, 08:25:36 AM »
I saw where Ryan said he's doing away with free parking because he doesn't want to moderate it. He said he doesn't "do this for traffic or page view counts." I'm sure his advertisers are concerned about traffic. That's like opening a store and not caring if anyone walks through the door. No traffic = no add clicks = advertisers go away.
I'm not a tool addict. I prefer "Dedicated Enthusiast prone to bouts of excessive exuberance."

"I love being purple." - Patrick the star fish

Offline american lockpicker

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2012, 08:51:49 AM »
"That said, there are plenty of other forums out there with "off topic" discussion forums. You won't have to look long to find a replacement."

So should I pm everyone in the thread a link to our Off Topic?  grinx

Offline skfarmer

• Chickin killin dawg with more bark than bite
  • Global Moderator
  • Knows nut from bolt
  • Cow crap kicker
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2012, 08:56:54 AM »
"That said, there are plenty of other forums out there with "off topic" discussion forums. You won't have to look long to find a replacement."

Careful what  you wish for. We will probably get some you do not wish for.
from the ashes shall rise a phoenix

Offline -lecroix-

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2012, 09:13:19 AM »

Careful what  you wish for. We will probably get some you do not wish for.

some are already here.

Offline ephotrod

« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2012, 11:40:06 AM »
Hey hey folks I joined the party a bit ago and already stating me an undesirable has breached your site! All said in jest! We can all learn even from those we may not like.
Josh

Offline skfarmer

• Chickin killin dawg with more bark than bite
  • Global Moderator
  • Knows nut from bolt
  • Cow crap kicker
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2012, 11:53:06 AM »
We will give everyone who comes here a fair shake. If we get a mass exodus we will get some that will no fit and we will know soon enough. If they think anything goes they will be sorely disappointed.

forgot a word. i went and changed it in the posts of those that quoted me. sorry if i offended anyone but i only changed my quote.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 10:58:05 PM by skfarmer »
from the ashes shall rise a phoenix

The Garage Gazette

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2012, 11:53:06 AM »

Tags: