Author Topic: GJ is a joke.  (Read 15753 times)

Offline walrus

• Hunt and peck king
Re: GJ is a joke.
« Reply #75 on: May 12, 2012, 07:38:17 PM »
if he knew it was you I doubt it matters what you posted here or there, he banned you because he had already told you to leave.

There was nothing wrong with my posts over there under my alias account. All my posts were of positive nature with no negative comments about tools I didn't like and no negative comments towards other members. But that's the whole problem with his board: you can't speak your mind over there. You can't say "Kobalt tools are a POS" without being accused of causing drama. If somebody starts a thread titled, Are Kobalt tools anygood?" - you gotta stay out of that thread if you have a negative opinion about the tools.
I understand but if I banned you from my site and I knew you came back under an alias I would ban you again in the blink of an eye, whether you were a saint or an ahole. I doubt your posts had anything to do with it other than he finally figured out who you were. No big deal just my thoughts on the subject
I swear their ain't no heaven but I pray their ain't no hell

Offline Merkava_4

• Flavor Enhancer
  • Knows what a screwdriver is
« Reply #76 on: May 12, 2012, 07:53:05 PM »
I understand but if I banned you from my site and I knew you came back under an alias I would ban you again in the blink of an eye, whether you were a saint or an ahole. I doubt your posts had anything to do with it other than he finally figured out who you were. No big deal just my thoughts on the subject

The experiment lasted much longer than I thought it would. I never expected to get past 10 posts. If I really wanted to, I could go deep under cover and he'd never know I was there, but it would require me to be totally undetectable by not having an opinion on ANYTHING. It's pretty much pointless to be a member at that point.

Offline brslk

• Can use hammer
  • Lackey and general stooge.
« Reply #77 on: May 13, 2012, 12:07:29 AM »

The experiment lasted much longer than I thought it would. I never expected to get past 10 posts. If I really wanted to, I could go deep under cover and he'd never know I was there, but it would require me to be totally undetectable by not having an opinion on ANYTHING. It's pretty much pointless to be a member at that point.

But unfortunately there are enough stepford wives over there that don't care about having their own opinions.
I'm just a guy in a garage with some tools...

Bruce.

The Garage Gazette

« Reply #77 on: May 13, 2012, 12:07:29 AM »

Tags: