Author Topic: do not want to support ryan  (Read 10891 times)

Offline Merkava_4

• Flavor Enhancer
  • Knows what a screwdriver is
Re: do not want to support ryan
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2012, 09:10:45 PM »
I just now found out that Ryan monitors this Bash & Bang section very closely and if you are talented enough to copy/paste posts from his board that are funny before he has a chance to delete them, he gets very irritated.  grinx

Offline Vic Rattlehead

• Peace Sells, But who's buyin'!
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2012, 09:21:19 PM »
I just now found out that Ryan monitors this Bash & Bang section very closely and if you are talented enough to copy/paste posts from his board that are funny before he has a chance to delete them, he gets very irritated.  grinx

:))
What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine too, If you shake my hand, better count your fingers...

Offline metalhead212121

« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2012, 02:07:10 AM »

Howd you find that out???  On a side note I feel bad for people like Bull who is a member here but a mod over at GJ.  I wonder if theres a conflict of interest on his part if/when he reads the bash and bang section.  Im curious to see what will be the out come of the "war" between the two websites.  For the record on of the reasons why I joined here was to read Blue Dog's posts... I was not happy to see him banned over at GJ.

Offline blue dog

• Super Hero
« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2012, 02:42:53 AM »
For the record on of the reasons why I joined here was to read Blue Dog's posts... I was not happy to see him banned over at GJ.

Interesting metalhead.  You came to see my post's, well, Curious, have i ever started a fight with you, or offended you in any way ? Have you ever read anything i have posted that was complete and udder nonsense ? The reason i ask is that i was informed shortly after i was banned, you made a post that gave a less then stellar opinion of myself. Now i did not read your post as i have not gone back to read anything there, but was informed by a member who happens to be one of my many friends on that side of the fence.
Rebuttal please.
 For the record, what i miss about the journal are the guys that became my friends, the guys that shared there knowledge about the things we share in common, but i do not miss the easily offended super sensitive holler then thou mentality that runs rampent over there. Oh yeah, i do not miss the guy that is keeper of the key.
What's the point of being STUPID, if you don't show it ????

Offline metalhead212121

« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2012, 02:58:24 AM »
For the record on of the reasons why I joined here was to read Blue Dog's posts... I was not happy to see him banned over at GJ.

Interesting metalhead.  You came to see my post's, well, Curious, have i ever started a fight with you, or offended you in any way ? Have you ever read anything i have posted that was complete and udder nonsense ? The reason i ask is that i was informed shortly after i was banned, you made a post that gave a less then stellar opinion of myself. Now i did not read your post as i have not gone back to read anything there, but was informed by a member who happens to be one of my many friends on that side of the fence.

For the record I was the one that STARTED the "what happened to blue dog" thread.  Ive been meaning to comment on your thread (the one that turned into "they're talking about you on gj."  For now (since its late) I'll give you a short answer.  As far as a "less than stellar opinion" about you.... I think that may be exaggerated at least from my standpoint.  I just strongly disagreed with you about something.  I'll PM you later on.  The comment I made about you I wish I could pull up but I cant since the thread was axed.  In short... your humor is missed on gj.  I have no ill will torwards you what so ever.   beerdude  I hope in the next couple years when I have cash to go on vacation to SoCal I hope to meet up with the SoCal guys from GJ/GG so I can put names and faces together. 

Offline metalhead212121

« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2012, 12:28:24 AM »
Blue dog-  PM sent as promised....   thumbsup2

The Garage Gazette

« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2012, 12:28:24 AM »

Tags: