Author Topic: Handy complaint generator with sample  (Read 1247 times)

Online MAD

Handy complaint generator with sample
« on: January 14, 2011, 12:38:34 PM »

http://www.pakin.org/complaint/

A few weeks ago, I wrote, "MAD is talking out of his posterior". In this letter, I'd like to follow up on that statement. To begin at the beginning, an injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere. Keep that in mind the next time you catch MAD remaking the world to suit his own unsavory needs. His reportages reek of solecism. I use the word "reek" because those of us who are too lazy or disinterested to highlight all of the problems with his ugly canards have no right to complain when he and his buddies sacrifice our essential liberties on the altar of political horse-trading.

One can usually be pretty sure when MAD is lying. Sometimes there's a little doubt: maybe it's not a deliberate lie but merely a difference of opinion. But when MAD claims that he has a fearless dedication to reason and truth, there's no room for ambiguity: he's lying. He likes to imply that human life is expendable. This is what his positions amount to, although, of course, they're daubed over with the viscid slobber of possession-obsessed drivel devised by his factotums and mindlessly multiplied by what I call blockish pedants. MAD keeps saying that he is a man of morality, achievements, and noble qualities, one who often sacrifices his own reputation or safety in order to pursue that which is right and those things that truly matter. For some reason, MAD's bootlickers actually believe this nonsense.

There is still hope for our society, real hope—not the false sense of hope that comes from the mouths of overweening, intolerant scalawags but the hope that makes you eager to let him know, in no uncertain terms, that the problem of macabre ideologues serves as an excuse for him to express his own hostility and frustrated need for power. What I call cantankerous blood-stained criminals abridge our basic civil liberties. That said, we mustn't lose sight of who the real enemy is: MAD and his crotchety legates. If the only way to stand uncompromised in a world that's on the brink of MAD-induced disaster is for me to lose my cultural moorings and become a rootless drifter in a cosmopolitan chaos, then so be it. It would certainly be worth it because mankind needs to do more to take off the kid gloves and vent some real anger at him. Understand, I am not condemning mankind for not doing enough; I am merely stating that MAD spouts a lot of numbers whenever he wants to make a point. He then subjectively interprets those numbers to support his exegeses while ignoring the fact that insurrectionism is correctly defined by its scurrilous style, structure, and methods, not by its stated or apparent ideological premises or goals. That's self-evident, and even MAD would probably agree with me on that. Even so, if I had to choose between chopping onions and helping him raise extortionate demands, I'd be in the kitchen in an instant. Although both alternatives make me cry, the deciding factor for me is that MAD's outbursts are an icon for the deterioration of the city, for its slow slide into crime, malaise, and filth. As this letter draws to a close, I should state that I regret not having been able to say more about how MAD is a bit teched. However, I hope I've told you enough to spur you on to find out more for yourself.

Offline fatfillup

• numbnuts
  • Spins ratchet
Re: Handy complaint generator with sample
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 02:36:05 PM »
At first I said wtfx, but then I went to the link and entered my name,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,didn't know it, but I'm worst then MAD!

Thanks for the link, I think,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or I may have hurt my brain reading this dribble and the laughter was fake lolx
That scalloped box end is one of the few BB features that doesn't make Elroy puke

Online J.A.F.E.

• Alien Wizard Of Odd
  • Global Moderator
  • Can use hammer
  • location: About 28000 Light Years from the Center of the Galaxy. At the moment.
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2011, 02:47:38 AM »
I just hope my wife doesn't find that site...  panicx
As alien as it gets.

Whatever he is it is seriously unpleasant.    No moral compass at all, no thoughts, no guilt or obligations beyond personal desires of the moment and no debts recognised if he already has the product.

Live long and 42.

Offline 1977Impala

• Super Hero
  • Man Child
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 08:20:26 AM »
My complaint about Mr. Shannon l. Hensley

Based on Mr. Shannon l. Hensley's response to my previous letter, I believe it's safe to say that Shannon's views obfuscate any attempt to locate responsibility for the consequential decisions of those who have access to the means of power. Before I begin, let me point out that Shannon has written volumes about how he's an expert on everything from aardvarks to zymurgy. Don't believe a word of it, though. The truth is that by comparing today to even ten years ago and projecting the course we're on, I'd say we're in for an even more asinine, sententious, and raucous society, all thanks to Shannon's fibs. I had a conversation recently with some ignorant, chthonic tendentious-types who were trying to produce a new generation of sanctimonious, homicidal braggarts whose opinions and prejudices, far from being enlightened and challenged, are simply legitimized. That conversation convinced me that I am not a robot. I am a thinking, feeling, human being. As such, I get teary-eyed whenever I see Shannon feed blind hatred. It makes me want to put to rest brazen and vapid smears such as Shannon's, which is why I'm so eager to tell you that we must understand that whenever he is presented with the truth, he cringes like a vampire from a cross. And we must formulate that understanding into as clear and cogent a message as possible.

You can sum up Shannon's ideas in one word: bloodthirsty. In a sense, this makes me fearful that I might someday find myself in the crosshairs of Shannon's pudibund, self-satisfied credos. (To be honest, though, it wouldn't be the first time.) Frankly, Shannon's effusions have kept us separated for too long from the love, contributions, and challenges of our brothers and sisters in this wonderful adventure we share together—life! I plan to work within the system to persuade my fellow citizens that I have a score to settle with Shannon, not because I lack the courage for more drastic steps but because Shannon spouts a lot of numbers whenever he wants to make a point. He then subjectively interprets those numbers to support his taradiddles while ignoring the fact that name-calling and a general lack of respect for the opinions of others are a clear indication of insecurity. I submit that everyone should stop and mull that assertion. Then, people will understand why I am now in a position to define what I mean when I say that thanks to Shannon, bumptious cockalorums can now freely create a global workers plantation overseen by transnational corporations who have no more concern for the human rights of those who produce their products or services than Shannon has for his apparatchiks. What I mean is that he counts incoherent nebbishes as his friends. Unfortunately for Shannon, these are hired friends, false friends, friends incapable of realizing for a moment that if he thinks his press releases represent progress, Shannon should rethink his definition of progress. Still, the issue of what to do about Mr. Shannon l. Hensley's beer-guzzling writings is far from settled. The letter you just read should be seen as a starting point for dialogue on this controversial issue.

Sad thing its damn close to being spot on.
1977 Impala coupe LT1 swap in progress
1999 Buick lesabre limited
2010 Fusion Sport

Offline NJSuperScrapper

• Dapper Scrapper Cleanin up dirty JERZ
    • My Business Liberty Towing NJ
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2011, 07:19:19 PM »
that is awesome
If you've got a business…you didn't build that.
Somebody else made that happen."
~ Barack Obama
My NEW Favorite quote…
"If you're claiming you got bin Laden...…you didn't do that.
Somebody else made that happen."
~ A Vietnam Vet

Top $ for cars in NJ $350-150k
 (732) 279-8599
www.libertytowing.webs.com
Proudly owned and operated in the USA

The Garage Gazette

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2011, 07:19:19 PM »

Tags: