Author Topic: newbie  (Read 173 times)

Offline jordanj4126

« on: November 04, 2017, 10:19:53 PM »
Hey there everybody I'm from ft Wayne indiana, never been on one of these things before, so I really don't know what to do. I'm trying to get info on and let people know that I have a Sun model 160 battery charger. Should I keep it or sell it

Offline jabberwoki

• Doooh missed out
  • Knows what a screwdriver is
Re: newbie
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 01:35:29 AM »
Once you have one you have to have them all..............slippery slope mate.
Post up some pixs of your treasure.
There is a very fine line between a hobby and a mental illness.

Does the need justify the want ? Or does the want suffice?

Offline remake3d

• Remake3D
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2017, 04:58:05 AM »
Lets just say if you were close I would suggest selling it to me.  Personally I would keep it most of time they sell cheap but they are good chargers.

Offline OldnSlo

• Super Hero
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2017, 08:05:34 AM »
Should I keep it or sell it

Are you seeking help with this weighty decision, or is it best answered by self reflection of do you need it or not.

Offline jordanj4126

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2017, 09:08:37 AM »
I'm definatley seeking help with this. I think its a very cool piece but I'm about all outta room at my place. why r these chargers on ebay going for so much money. I had never even heard of them but then again I wasn't really looking

Online goodfellow

• RestroLibrarian
  • Knows nut from bolt
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2017, 09:19:04 AM »
I'm definatley seeking help with this. I think its a very cool piece but I'm about all outta room at my place. why r these chargers on ebay going for so much money. I had never even heard of them but then again I wasn't really looking

Sun was the premier producer of automotive diagnostic equipment and tools for well over half a century. Their products are legendary in terms of reliability, performance, style and value. They were the "top of the heap" when Analog systems ruled the automotive industry. Their products are still in demand because of the reputation and because Sun always had a unique "Art Deco" styling touch that made their equipment look much more professional and functional than the competition. To this day people collect old Sun equipment as garage art and for decoration. Many don't care that the machines no longer work or are out of date for working on digital systems. They just want the nostalgic look that the equipment gives to their garages ans shops. Even now, almost a quarter century after Sun ceased to exist as an independent company, no other manufacturer has that loyal a following in the industry. 

The Garage Gazette

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2017, 09:19:04 AM »

Tags: