Author Topic: Lawn Mower  (Read 1299 times)

Offline Muddy

• Knows nut from bolt
  • Wrenching To Keep The American Farmer Growing
Re: Lawn Mower
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2017, 05:56:50 PM »
WTF - Is Mandy unable to mow?? She still playing that pregnant card??...............<sigh>..........  angryguyx

remember, my bribe for the Guess The Mudling contest, if I win, I'll some sheep for the lawn.
:))

After the birth she has no excuse anymore!

Sent from the twisted mind of the Mudman.

You better get busy and make so sort of Rube Goldberg carrier of sort that she can strap the little muddling in as she goes about her mowing task!  :))
I'll rig a carrier to the front so he can have front row seating.

Once you do that get a length of hose and a round primer ball. On one end of the hose attach a baby nipple with a hole in it. In the middle of the length of hose install the primer ball. On the other end you will need some sort of flexible flat round piece of rubber with a hole in the center where the hose attaches. Then get a tube of contact cement and.............. facepalm1

(Don't share this with the wife, women rarely have a sense of humor for stuff like this!  Bslap)

:))

Don't worry she reads all the threads I post in...... she'll find it funny lol

"And on the 8th day, God looked down on his planned paradise and said, "I need a caretaker." So God made a farmer."

Offline fatfillup

• numbnuts
  • Spins ratchet
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2017, 08:44:59 AM »
^^^^^^^Yeah, Mandy will see the humor in it for sure. 
That scalloped box end is one of the few BB features that doesn't make Elroy puke

Offline platypus20

• Hunt and peck king
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2017, 09:05:06 AM »
A friend of mine wife, use to mow the lawn, with the baby in one of those back pack type carrier, sleeping the whole time, according to his father, that one of the boy's first words, was mow-mow.
jack

Offline Uncle Buck

• Site Owner/ Founding Spammer
  • Administrator
  • Knows nut from bolt
  • The name of my small shop is the Skunkworks!
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2017, 10:29:13 AM »
With our three youngest I used to cradle one in my arm and take them for a ride with my riding mower. I would drive them around our subdivision and after a while they would fall asleep. Then I would drive home and hand them over to the wife who would put them in bed. I worked great, they loved it.
You boys better hold on cause i'm gonna have to stand on it!

NEED A 1/2" BONNEY STREAMLINE COMBINATION AND ANY OVER 13/16" TOO!

Andrew Jackson quote: But you must remember, my fellow-citizens, that eternal vigilance by the people is the price of liberty, and that you must pay the price if you wish to secure the blessing.

The Garage Gazette

« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2017, 10:29:13 AM »

Tags: