Author Topic: Modifying original post  (Read 815 times)

Offline Snaparxon

Modifying original post
« on: April 03, 2016, 12:48:49 PM »
Is it possible that a mod could allow the OP a small window of time to update/modify the original post in the classified section if the mod is PM'ed by the original OP, or is it just the way it is? Would be nice to update socket sizes that have been found.

I'm talking about on an as needed basis, not permanently able to modify at any time.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 12:51:55 PM by agmechjake »

Offline Conductor562

• Super Hero
  • Proto Junkie
    • Tools In Action
Re: Modifying original post
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2016, 02:19:40 PM »
I think it's a 12 hour window you have to modify a post. That doesn't help much in the classified section though.

Everyone used to able to modify their posts any time they wanted. Then some dude got all butt hurt because he couldn't run with the big dogs, and in a 3rd grade, pissy pants, fit, started going back and deleting everything he'd ever posted and almost crashed the site.

Does the guy that dies with the most tools win?

http://professional-power-tool-guide.com

Offline Snaparxon

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2016, 02:52:13 PM »
I think it's a 12 hour window you have to modify a post. That doesn't help much in the classified section though.

Everyone used to able to modify their posts any time they wanted. Then some dude got all butt hurt because he couldn't run with the big dogs, and in a 3rd grade, pissy pants, fit, started going back and deleting everything he'd ever posted and almost crashed the site.

I understand that, just wondered if mods were able to allow a single individual to modify their original post in the classifieds section if requested on a person by person basis.

The Garage Gazette

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2016, 02:52:13 PM »