Author Topic: Pig In A Poke Fish Fry Friday Husky Tools  (Read 1128 times)

Offline crankshaftdan II

Pig In A Poke Fish Fry Friday Husky Tools
« on: April 29, 2016, 06:02:44 PM »
Trying to get thru the H section in basement stash-thought that I would put these up for TRADE FOR RATCHET/S(Bout 55 total pieces).   Looking for USA/German made rats w/out prev. owner's mark's/grinds or than factory engravings-any sizes accepted.   Would probably all fit in a med. flat rate box for shipping purposes.
Most are all clean-some used with patina-USA & Taiwan on the breakers & maybe some of the sockets??
Not looking to split up the bunch as I don't collect Husky myself-so would make a nice addition to someones hoard and take up some space in your abode-I have room for the rats >:D trollingx
Check them out and if you have questions/concerns LMK and we can talk!!   Thanks for listening!!  Cranky

Offline crankshaftdan II

Re: Pig In A Poke Fish Fry Friday Husky Tools
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2016, 03:47:47 PM »
Trying to get thru the H section in basement stash-thought that I would put these up for TRADE FOR RATCHET/S(Bout 55 total pieces).   Looking for USA/German made rats w/out prev. owner's mark's/grinds or than factory engravings-any sizes accepted.   Would probably all fit in a med. flat rate box for shipping purposes.
Most are all clean-some used with patina-USA & Taiwan on the breakers & maybe some of the sockets??
Not looking to split up the bunch as I don't collect Husky myself-so would make a nice addition to someones hoard and take up some space in your abode-I have room for the rats >:D trollingx
Check them out and if you have questions/concerns LMK and we can talk!!   Thanks for listening!!  Cranky

Someone has to be a Husky Fan????   Dig into that ratchet stash and make me a trade offer!!!

Offline crankshaftdan II

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2017, 12:37:23 PM »

Someone has to be a Husky Fan????   Dig into that ratchet stash and make me a trade offer!!!

Offline crankshaftdan II

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2017, 12:39:57 PM »
Bump this up--someone out there wanna trade????

Offline gtermini

• Imgur Picture Dump
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2017, 01:08:11 PM »
Surprised the Husky throne sits empty after the self proclaimed King was banished. He'd have wanted to trade a used Garbage Freight screwdriver though.

Offline Uncle Buck

• Site Owner/ Founding Spammer
  • Administrator
  • Knows nut from bolt
  • The name of my small shop is the Skunkworks!
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2017, 05:21:36 PM »
Surprised the Husky throne sits empty after the self proclaimed King was banished. He'd have wanted to trade a used Garbage Freight screwdriver though.

Damn that was funny..... :))
You boys better hold on cause i'm gonna have to stand on it!

NEED A 1/2" BONNEY STREAMLINE COMBINATION AND ANY OVER 13/16" TOO!

Andrew Jackson quote: But you must remember, my fellow-citizens, that eternal vigilance by the people is the price of liberty, and that you must pay the price if you wish to secure the blessing.

Offline crankshaftdan II

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2017, 12:50:28 PM »
NO Husky Fans out there want to trade????? fishslap bluesbro

Offline crankshaftdan II

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2018, 10:53:45 AM »

Someone out there collects these???   Make me an offer  CASH or TRADE??

The Garage Gazette

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2018, 10:53:45 AM »